5.2 Data Transfers
You agree that all information, including Personal Information, collected via or by 1SE may be transferred, Processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. Where required by law, international transfers of Personal Information will be supported by an adequacy mechanism. 6. Opt-Out (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to 1SE's Processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further Processing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Services and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements. 6.2 Email and Telephone Communications
1SE may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications in accordance with your application settings or that may be of interest to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you enable the Services to do so, 1SE may also collect location-based information if you use our mobile applications. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device. 6.4 Human Resources Data
With regard to Personal Information that 1SE receives in connection with the employment relationship, 1SE will use such Personal Information only for employment-related purposes as more fully described above. If 1SE intends to use this Personal Information for any other purpose, 1SE will notify the Individual and provide an opportunity to opt-out of such uses. 6.5 "Do Not Track"
Do Not Track ("DNT
") is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. 6.6 Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
. You can also choose not to be included in Google Analytics here
You may inquire as to whether 1SE is Processing Personal Information about you, request access to Personal Information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Information where it is inaccurate. Where otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com
Although 1SE makes good faith efforts to provide Individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which 1SE is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others' privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual's privacy in the case in question, where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or where it is commercially proprietary. If 1SE determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, 1SE will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information. 8. Data Retention
By using the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. 10. Children's Privacy
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16) years of age, and 1SE does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16) years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent's permission to access the Services and the games. 1SE urges parents to instruct their children never to give out their real names, addresses, or phone numbers, without parental permission, when online. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16), we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child's account. 11. Redress/Compliance and Accountability
. We will address your concerns and attempt to resolve any privacy issues in a timely manner. 12. Other Rights and Important Information
12.2 California Privacy Rights
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt-out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, 1SE will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the Third-Parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. 1SE does not share Personal Information with Third-Parties for their own marketing purposes. 13. Definitions
The following capitalized terms shall have the meanings herein as set forth below.
14. Revision history
- "Agent" means any Third-Party that Processes Personal Information pursuant to the instructions of, and solely for, 1SE or to which 1SE discloses Personal Information for use on its behalf.
- "Employee" refers to any current, temporary, permanent, prospective or former employee, director, contractor, worker, or retiree of 1SE or its subsidiaries worldwide.
- "Personal Information" is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Individual").
- "Process" or "Processing" means any operation which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
- "Sensitive Data" or "Sensitive Personal Information" is a subset of Personal Information which, due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections. Sensitive Personal Information includes Personal Information regarding EU residents that is classified as a "Special Category of Personal Data" under EU law, which consists of the following data elements: (1) race or ethnic origin; (2) political opinions; (3) religious or philosophical beliefs; (4) trade union membership; (5) genetic data; (6) biometric data where Processed to uniquely identify a person; (6) health information; (7) sexual orientation or information about the Individual's sex life; or (8) information relating to the commission of a criminal offense.
- "Third-Party" is any company, natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the Individual, 1SE or 1SE's Agents.
Please contact us at email@example.com